Saturday, August 11, 2012

The very beginning

The very beginning of my trans sexuality.

As far back as I can remember I always new, but the 1st instance, when I first consciously accepted myself, was during one of the earliest conversations I can remember with my mother. We 1st started talking about this when I was 7 years old , I don't remember the question I asked her, however, I remember her telling me she was hoping for a girl, but that she loved me none the less. I responded by saying to her “ But I am a girl” I remember that was the very 1st time I truly realized I was a girl. 

(before that I never thought about it. My mother did tell me , later on in the future, that I was feminine as a child, but I never realized it. I was just being myself with no inhibitions. It didn't sink in till I was 7 years old.)

However, when I responded by saying "But I am a girl" during that conversation. She then responded by telling me, "no your was a boy". I just disregarded it , and kept telling her I was a girl. There was no reason for me to say that, accept that it was true! That is the way I have felt my entire life. As time went on, I began to feel trapped in the wrong body. A male body with a female soul, trapped inside, is truly a horribly suppressing, depressing, painful feeling, that I do not wish on anyone.

But, thank God, I finally have gotten to a point in my life where I can do something about it. Which will fast forward and bring us to the present,. in my next post.. "The Present Time" coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.